CrossFit Burke Teen Fitness Camps
CrossFit Burke Teen Summer Fitness Camps is a two week camp and is the premier Strength and Conditioning program for young athletes (13-17 years old) in Northern Virginia! The focus of the camps are to introduce teens to CrossFit-style training and making exercise fun! They will learn how lift weights properly, learn how to move well, have fun, and most importantly, feel and see the positive impact that CrossFit-style training has on them! This Camp is for Teens of all ability levels and is for both male and female teens!
The Camps are Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
The Camp dates are:
July 24-Aug 4
The Camp is $99 per two week session. Teens are able to sign up for more than one camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
The CrossFit Burke Teen Fitness Camps Include:
-nationally accredited strength and conditioning coaches
-expert coaching dedicated to teaching proper form and technique
-motivated staff who will inspires our athletes to be better versions of themselves
-logical strength and conditioning programming that will increase each athlete’s overall fitness and athletic performance
-an atmosphere of fun with competitive balance
The Mayo Clinic and the National Strength and Conditioning Association state these benefits of strength training for kids:
- Increase your child’s muscle strength and endurance
- Help protect your child’s muscles and joints from sports-related injuries
- Improve your child’s performance in nearly any sport, from dancing and figure skating to football and soccer
- Develop proper techniques that your child can continue to use as he or she grows older
- Strengthen your child’s bones
- Help promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Help your child maintain a healthy weight
- Improve your child’s confidence and self-esteem