- Crossfit Level 2 Trainer
- Owner and Head Coach of Results Functional Fitness
- Crossfit Masters
- Crossfit Gymnastics
- Crossfit Kids
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Eat To Perform Nutrition Certified Advisor
- California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- 1997 NSCAA All American Team / Soccer
- Sonoma State University- CLAD Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Sonoma State University- Bachelor of Arts in English
Hi, I am Diane Mack and I am a Coach and run the Kids program here at Crossfit Burke. My Crossfit journey began five years ago when my husband offered it up as an alternative to my DVD living room workouts that I had been doing for seven years during my kids’ nap time. Having been a competitive athlete for the majority of my life I was hooked instantly by Crossfit. It provided an endless bounty of new challenges, a competitive and encouraging environment, coaches to motivate and instruct, and most importantly a community of like minded people to share in the process.
My background in education and coaching soccer made the transition to coaching Crossfit a natural one. I love being able to work with and learn from others who are passionate about sharing their love for fitness and healthy living. I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to continue to grow as a coach, an athlete, and a person here at Crossfit Burke and pass that knowledge along to our amazing community of athletes.