For the last 13 years, I’ve been one of the lucky ones! My passion for changing lives has become my life’s work, and I haven’t reported to a “job” ever since. Being a strength and conditioning geek, combined with a desire to serve a greater purpose than myself has helped me land in a field that was I was born to live. After a few years of living in corporate America, I quickly realized that my dreams would never be realized unless I was on the ground level helping people grow and become successful. I dove head first into fitness as a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, strength and conditioning coach and CrossFit trainer and haven’t looked back since. I’m so proud and humbled to lead this amazing group of people at CrossFit Burke!
- CrossFit Level 3 (CCFT)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- USAW Sport Performance Coach
- CrossFit Weightlifting Coach Cert.
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Conjugate Method Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer Certification
- B.S. in Marketing Communications Quinnipiac University 2002